My professional career began as a Financial Administrator for an international IT company. At this company I began to learn HTML/CSS, which eventually lead me to forming my own web development company. After a successful 13 year run, I am now looking to combine my background in accounting, business and internet technology and put them to use helping your company achieve its goals.
Web Developer February 2003 – December 2015
Capitol Web Design, Hobart, IN
- Built web sites to client specifications
- Managed web sites using cloud based software
- Provided customer service to help resolve technical issues
- General Accounting (AR/AP)
Financial Administrator April 1998 – March 2002
CTG, Buffalo, NY
- General Accounting (AR/AP/Payroll/Reconciliations)
- Successfully managed subcontractor relations
- Responsible for month end closing
- Provided customer service to internal team members and outside clients
Associates of Business Administration
Davenport University, Merrillville, IN
Portage High School, Portage, IN
Boy Scout Troop 65 – Committee Member
February 2013 – Current
FIRST Tech Challenge Robotics Team – Committee Chair
February 2016 – Current
Please use this contact form below and I will get back to you within 24 business hours. Thank you!
You may also download my resume as a PDF.