My professional career began as a Financial Administrator for an international IT company. At this company I began to learn HTML/CSS, which eventually lead me to forming my own web development company. After a successful 13 year run, I am now looking to combine my background in accounting, business and internet technology and put them to use helping your company achieve its goals.
Interested in learning more about me?
Web Developer February 2003 – December 2015
Capitol Web Design, Hobart, IN
- Built web sites to client specifications
- Managed web sites using cloud based software
- Provided customer service to help resolve technical issues
- General Accounting (AR/AP)
Financial Administrator April 1998 – March 2002
CTG, Buffalo, NY
- General Accounting (AR/AP/Payroll/Reconciliations)
- Successfully managed subcontractor relations
- Responsible for month end closing
- Provided customer service to internal team members and outside clients
Associates of Business Administration
Davenport University, Merrillville, IN
Portage High School, Portage, IN
Boy Scout Troop 65 – Committee Member
February 2013 – Current
Team Jump Start (Robotics) – Committee Chair
February 2016 – Current
Please use this contact form below and I will get back to you within 24 business hours. Thank you!
You may also download my resume as a PDF.